It is the implementation consultant’s responsibility to successfully install, configure, implement and provide training for the Diverzent’s software suite for a client.
The Implementation Consultant must understand the client’s requirements, as well as industry best practices and software capability, translating these into the optimum software configuration, whilst being mindful of a client’s business processes (both as-is and to-be). The configuration must therefore support, streamline and enhance these processes to enable the client to demonstrate a strong return-on-investment (ROI). The Implementation Consultant must show an awareness of cost, speed, and efficiency drivers both internally and client-side.
The role will be remotely based but with frequent local and overseas travel to carry out software implementation within the defined region. In addition, there may be a requirement for long-haul travel to support implementation projects led by other regional teams
Main Duties & Responsibilities: Project Delivery
- Own the assigned implementation work packages throughout the project.
- Work with the Project Manager to build a delivery project plan that delivers to the clients timelines and stays in budget.
- Identify and document project issues, suggest and own corrective actions, escalating at the appropriate stage and as required.
- Take responsibility, in conjunction with the Project Manager, for the scheduling of visits to support the successful delivery of the required project activities in line with the project plan.
- Lead internal and client workshops to ensure thorough analysis and understanding of client business processes and requirements, evidenced through the production of process maps and solution design documentation.
- Present to clients the Diverzent’s software, demonstrating a strong understanding of the client and industry issues it helps to solve, and ‘bringing the solution to life’.
- Successfully deliver client training on the Diverzent software suits, demonstrating a logical approach, focusing on the client’s business processes, utilising terminology relevant to the client and industry, being sensitive at all stages to different learning styles
- Ensure that software modifications and bugs reported by clients or discovered during implementation are logged onto the appropriate systems, and resolved in a timely manner to ensure on time project delivery.
Main Duties & Responsibilities: Administration & Documentation
- Support the writing of, and where agreed with the Project Manager, own internal and client-facing documentation.
- Ensure any key documents (including training materials) are kept up to date, version controlled and formatted in a professional way and to the agreed Diverzent guidelines
- Ensure all systems are kept up to date and implementation/project control processes are adhered to.
Main Duties & Responsibilities: Analysis
- Draw out client requirements utilising a variety of techniques including:
- Direct open ended questioning
- Pain-chain/Root Cause analysis
- Business process walkthroughs
- Extracting from client-own documentation
- Business process mapping
- Understand client requirements whilst offering solutions in line with the software capability plus offering best practice options.
- Communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with clients and internal employees at all levels.
- Experience (2yrs+) in customer-facing roles.
- Ability to produce excellent client-facing materials covering solution design, technical requirements and training materials.
- Logical approach to tasks and problem solving.
- Sufficiently ‘hands on’ and technical to be able to quickly learn to configure the Diverzent software and fully understand the contextual use of the solution.
- Educational background of industrial/Mechanical/Textile engineering.
- Experience of client-facing workshops and process analysis and improvement.
- Experience of delivering client-facing training.
- Experience of PLM / supply chain planning / ERP / Shop Floor systems
- Experience of software implementation and support
- Experience in the fashion / garment / textiles / footwear industry in Production, Planning & Control (PPC), Sales, Merchandising, Production, Supply Chain or IT
- Experience of SaaS Delivery
- Basic understanding and scripting to administer SQL Databases
Come as you are
Diverzent is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
You matter more than any of your credentials!